QUALITY DRAINAGE SERVICES
We have your drainage needs covered
• New housing
• Repairs and maintenance
• Septic tanks
• EQC replacements
• Storm water solutions and specialized designs
• Light commercial
Why Use Us?
Taylor & Sons Drainage Ltd is built around systems. We are constantly monitoring our performance and looking for ways to improve every aspect of what we do. Marc Taylor is a great communicator. He has been in the industry a long time and knows that good communication and listening are the basis for any successful project, and any productive team. He has a fastidious quality assurance regime. His sons are hardworking, respectful and have his eye for detail. This is a well drilled, tightly knit team of professionals.
Our Promise to You
- We work to set prices. No surprises. Even when the unexpected arises, we communicate, plan and resolve issues before the invoicing stage.
- A safe and tidy work environment. We are very aware of the dangers and inconveniences caused by any kind of drainage work. We have a solid Health & Safety regime and tried and tested systems for site management. Rubbish and debris are managed to cause minimal nuisance.
- Exceptional workmanship. We demonstrate pride in our workmanship, both above and below the ground. We ensure the customer is happy with our work before we send the bill. Without exception.
- Fair and competitive pricing. As a high-end drainage company, we would never boast the cheapest rates. We work on margins that keep our rates competitive, while still delivering a high-quality product and result.
- Quality products. We don’t skimp on cheap imported products or 90mm storm water pipe and fittings to cut costs. We use industry standard Iplex and Marley 100mm pipe and fittings for any residential drainage work. The durability and performance of these products offsets the small price difference.